Today was a little strange because I was out marketing instead of in the office. Now I would think this would give me a whole lot more opportunity to pay attention to my moments, and more moments to pay attention to. Quite the contrary! I was doing what I don't normally do and it threw me off. This is not exactly what I had in mind when I headed out this morning. I will now start taking into consideration that I am a creature of habit, therefore when I do something I don't normally do, I will simply have to remind myself more often to pay attention.
I had lunch with a friend and we were in the park talking. All of a sudden he looks around and says,"there's a lot of leaves falling". I said,"yes and I really have to keep an eye on them to see them change colors because it has happened to me before that by the time I remembered to look, or the day that I forgot, the leaves had already fallen". I don't want to miss them this year. He used my very own words back to me, "I guess you better pay attention then".
It doesn't get any better than that!
PS
No comments:
Post a Comment