Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I see a pattern

It seems as if I begin the day all full of attention and then as the day progresses I lose focus in the midst of the daily grind.  This is considered "normal".  Well, I'm not doing this for the sake of normalcy, so this is a reminder to myself to pay attention throughout the entire day, not just before and after the hustle and bustle.  In fact, I suppose I may have to put post it notes on my computer at work so I remember.  Sounds kinda' pitiful to have to do that, but whatever works!  
So, P.S.... pay attention post its on the computer it is. 

This morning, when I was getting ready for work, there was the biggest, brightest full moon shining in my window.  If it hadn't been dark outside I might have mistaken it for the sun! Okay, maybe not, but it was bright.  Driving to work I was headed toward the bold orange sun coming up, and low and behold that big beautiful full moon was going down behind me.  They were both up there hanging around whispering sweet nothings to each other across the sky, happy that they had the chance to visit.   All I really have to say about this is that it was very cool and I'm glad I was paying attention.

It doesn't get any better than that!

PS


No comments:

Post a Comment