Sunday, October 19, 2008

I let yesterday run out on me.

I said I would write something everyday.  Well, obviously I didn't get it in yesterday and I'm ashamed of myself.  I've finished beating myself up though, so let's move on.
Today everything was just so blatently obvious that paying attention really wasn't an issue. However, I do tend to get caught in that little deception and most likely missed moments when I was only enjoying the obvious and not paying attention to the not so obvious.

I went to my nephews' football game, he's 8, and I got lots of sun and fresh air, and hollering in.  
That's an obvious one.
My niece came over after and we had girls day.  We made dinner together and it was lovely.
That's an obvious one.
I was sitting at a stop light with all windows open, which included my sunroof.  I looked up and there were a bunch of birds on the wire right over the top of my car.  I was thinking it was kind of creepy when all of a sudden one of those birds decided to bombard my car.  Now the beauty of this is that it hit my windshield instead of coming in my sunroof and on me!
That's a not so obvious one.

It doesn't get any better than that!

PS

No comments:

Post a Comment