Saturday, October 25, 2008

Change of plans.......

So I haven't written since Monday, huh.  I just realized that coincides with the last time I saw someone very special to me.  Someone that I love.  Leave it to writing in this blog to see that. This blog was originally intended for positive thoughts only.  I suppose it really doesn't matter what I write as long as I come away learning something about myself, life, love and any of the other mysteries we encounter each and every day.  I'm going to be realistic here, I doubt I'll always learn something, I suspect I may just go off on some tangent here and there, so what. After all that is a part of life, right?  No harm, no foul.  

I guess by now it's pretty obvious I haven't been paying attention to what really matters.  I get so frustrated with myself when that fact dawns on me.  Naturally what follows frustration is a short but heavy dose of self pity.   Then a burst of the blues.  Oh this is such an ugly picture I'm painting I can hardly stand to write it.  I'm going to take that as a good sign.  First, I'm definitely human.  Second, it's right here for me to refer back to when I begin that vicious little cycle of self inflicted gloom and doom.  

So, here's a little thought.  I won't keep a journal for fear someone will find it and read it.  However, I'll write on the internet where the whole world can see it.  I realize this would be a more interesting thought if even part of the city were reading it, but alas, it's my little secret. Now if I begin to really start pouring out what's on my mind, as it's very possible I will, well hmmm, that should be interesting.  For now, I'm hiding in plain sight, or should I say writing in plain sight!

It doesn't get any better than that!

PS 

No comments:

Post a Comment